Monday, November 19, 2007

Smooth as a baby's ----


Today I had a manicure and pedicure....oh, so nice! I suggest that any of you who are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, make sure to schedule a pedicure, manicure, massage or something of this sort to treat yourself before baby comes! It is sooooo worth it! Thank you Emily for the lovely gift of pedicure and manicure. My piggies and fingies look fabulous. I think the baby will love them!
(Ignore the extremely pregnant swollen prego feet....just observe the sparkley nails--okay?)

I also took a relaxing bath tonight. Ahhh! I also attempted the daunting task of shaving my legs. Oy Vey, this is so difficult. I should really just be a true European at heart and never shave.
Well, they are soft and smooth as a baby's little bum now. Now, visitors you can massage my legs at the hospital when you come to see me---ahem, the baby. I will have lotion available girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails