Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I will be celebrating this year from the hospital. I know, I know...it does sound crazy, but I am actually really excited for this baby to be here now. AND...my mom, mom-n-luv, and sis-n-luv, will be cooking the Thanksgiving meal and cleaning (hint, hint) amd I really don't have to worry about those details. I am just going to enjoy being with our new little one!
Here is our menu planned for this week. Also, check out some recipes I posted here. They are yummy!
- Pizza (Bell Peppers, Onion, Pineapple, Olives, Tomatoes)
- Asian: Terryaki Stir-fry Veggies and tofu over Brown Rice
- Dinner Out (Local Mexican Restaurant)
- Pasta : Butternut Squash Ravioli (Chicken Ravioli for guests), Pumpkin Bisque, Herb Bisquits
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Leftover Thanksgiving
- Boca Hamburgers, French Fries, Peaches