Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cleaning Heaven


It was busy for me this past weekend. I did get a lot accomplished. However, I am still on the nesting go go go! I LOVE a clean house. Ric thinks I am crazy because I am cleaning everything with Pinesol. I can't help it. It smells so good and clean to me. Hey, it is Spring (ahem...FALL) clean time in our home.

Here is what I am working on:
In the Kitchen:
  • deep-clean countertops
  • clean the microwave inside and out
  • wipe down the outside of the fridge and pantry door
In the Bathrooms:
  • deep clean the tubs, toilets, and counters....with Pinesol of course!

And For Other Places:

Laundry

Dusting everything!

Vacuum

Mop Floors --- Here is a great solution. I already mopped with Pinesol. Hmmm. But, now I am having girls help me by cleaning too. In a mop bucket or spray bottle I do a tiny dab of dishwashing liquid, then three or four drops of peppermint essential oil. Cleaning heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails