Remembering this week: Sept. 11th
Click on the flag to view a powerful presentation....reminding us we must never forget!
- Romans 14:8 "If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord; so then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's."
- John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
- John 16:33 "I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
- Cereal w/bananas, Toast & Chocolate Soymilk
- Yogurt, Bagel w/ Cream cheese
- Peach French Toast Bake
- Malto Meal
- Oatmeal w/ raisins & soymlk
- Peanutty Apple Sandwiches (Chips & Carrots)
- Fresh Tomato Sandwiches (Wheat thins, Fresh Fruit)
- Veggie Garden Wraps (Chips, Fresh Fruit)
- Croissant Sandwiches, Green Salad, Fruit, Lemonade
- Tofu Yellow Curry (Brown Jasmine Rice, Egg Rolls)
- Lentil & Rice Soup (Homemade Garlic Bread)
- Shepard's Pot Pie
- Cheesy "Chicken" Quesadillas (Homemade Refried Beans, Fruit)
- Dijon & Herb Marinated Prawns over Angel Hair Pasta (Steamed Corn)
- Greek Chili (Cornbread)
Homemade Blackberry Cobbler
Be Sure to Check out other great menus over here!