Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Grimm Sister

Sophia loves to tell stories. She is quite the storyteller. I am amazed at what she thinks up! There have been many times that I have wanted to have a recorder with me to record her stories. (Someday I will). So, I decided for her to tell me a story and I would dictate it. This entry below is a short story by my 4 1/2 year old Grimm Sister. Enjoy!

Once there was a princess named Diana. An there was a big pirate ship filled with pirates. And the Captain's name was GRODY HOOK. And, there were pirates on the ship and they were about to kill Diana. And, Diana quickly with her husband and her power said, "--Deal! We are going to have a contest" ( The girl won and the boy won.)
Diana and her prince Johnny went for the contest. They had a race. Diana and Johnny her prince were on a team. Captain Hook and his wife were on a team.


"Okay I am going to kill you tomorrow morning" said Captain Hook.
They had a battle. Diana was able to kill with her super power sword.
But, Diana discovered that the pirates didn't want to be bad anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails