Monday, July 02, 2007

The LIST of insanity!! On my way to the looney bin...

Or trash bin at least!
So, here I go again... I decided to at least list out the rooms or areas that need desperate help with decluttering and organizing! Go here to see an update of progress on some of my goals to simplifying my life. I realize that I have talked about decluttering or organizing and I should at least show progress, right?

  1. Office (In Progress)
  2. Coat Closet
  3. Homeschool Area (In Progress --almost finished) (Craft & Supply area too)
  4. Family Room
  5. Living Room
  6. Laundry Room
  7. Kitchen Cabinets
  8. Pantry
  9. Linen Closest (In Progress)
  10. Girl's Bathroom
  11. Master Bathroom
  12. Master Bedroom
    1. Closet
    2. Dresser
  13. Girls Bedroom (In Progress)
  14. Guest Bedroom
    1. Closet
    2. "New Baby Area"
  15. Command Central Binder ( I am going to make my own ) (In Progress)
  16. Menu Planning Binder (Also, doing my own) (In Progress)
  17. Baby Sitter Folder ( A good thing to have!)
  18. Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails