Tuesday, July 31, 2007

100th POST! Color Me Happy!

Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayola . And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination. ~Robert Fulghum


Believe it or not...I have actually made it to my 100th post ! (Hands clapping, whistles, and cheers)

I can't believe I have had that much to gab about !

I feel as if I should have balloons falling from the sky and fireworks tonight. Maybe a cake. Maybe I should buy myself a $100 gift.

I could make a list of 100 things that make me happy?

Okay...maybe we will just do it in segments. I will just list the first 10 here today! Eh? AND YOU....you can leave a list of 10 things or less on my comments section of the things that make you happy! That would be fun, yes? Ah, come on...you know you want to!

Thank you to all that take precious time out of your days to come over and read my thoughts. You are so nosy and I love it! Thanks for reading!


Color Me Happy (1-10)


  1. The way old books smell when you flip through their pages

  2. Watching babies smile.

  3. Fresh smelling warm laundry straight out of the dryer onto my my cold body.

  4. Thunderstorms

  5. Watching movies from my childhood that were really good.

  6. Reading Books from my childhood to my daughters

  7. Homegrown Tomatoes

  8. Sleeping skin to skin with my newborn babies

  9. My daughter Sophia singing (mostly making up her own songs)

  10. Date Nights w/ my husband


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails