Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I do not like cows milk, but I look pretty in dresses

I want to share with you some sweet words from my girls that they "wrote" to me on Mother's Day.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be a Mama to my girls. Thank you for these gifts that you have entrusted me with. They are all each unique and fearfully and wonderfully made. Everyday is a new adventure with them. I love being their Mama. I stand in awe that I am called Mama! I am blessed!

#1 CARD from Church (Sophia)

My Mom is good at Making Cookies
My Mom is 30 feet tall and has blonde hair.
My Mom likes flowers
My Mom does not like Cow milk
I love my Mom because she loves me.

#2 CARD from School (Sophia)

Dear Mom,
You are as pretty as a dress. I like it when you play ponies with me.
Your favorite food is Ice Cream, but you don't like Cows Milk.
You look very pretty when you wears a dress, but you do look funny when you tell a joke.
I know you love me when you snuggle with me in your bed.
Love, Sophia

#3 CARD Sophia/Lydia

This is what Sophia dictated to Papa to write in My Mother's Day Card. This one really brought tears to my eyes.

"You are the most beautiful Mama in the world. You are as pretty as a dress and a flower. You are as pretty as a beautiful shiny sparkely bubble. I love you hugs and kisses.
Sophia"

This is what Lydia said:
"I do too" (I love you)
"Thank you Mama"



2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura,

    Great to hear from you! Funny that you found us from Jered's blog because I just recently found his blog, too. He commented on ours once and I went searching!

    Anyway, your girls are adorable and look like they keep you busy! Our Genesis is 3 1/2 now and never fails to surprise me with what she comes up with! Can't wait until this boy arrives, too! I'm sure you can relate!

    Again, fabulous to hear from you and we'll keep in touch!

    Amy Anderson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails