There is plenty of happenings going on in my life right now but...somehow, I am having difficulty getting the words out.
So today's entry is just a few random thoughts squeezin' there way out.
- We are having Enchiladas tonight! It is my easy easy Enchiladas! I cheat...but, they taste great and it is so easy...so it is big thumbs up recipe that I came up with (at least I think I did). Buy frozen burritos or fresh. Put them in a pan with enchilada sauce. Top with cheese & olives & more enchilada sauce. Cook at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes (until cheese melted and cooked through). Then top with fresh diced tomatoes and chopped scallions! Eat eat eat, easy easy Enchiladas! Yummo!
- I like chic flics! Girlie movies are just too much fun. In fact, I think that I will watch Ever After w/ Drew Barrymore this evening. Ric is on a cleaning rampage in the garage. Since he is now off of work, projects are starting to become completed. It is great. It is fun for him to be able to work on these projects....a sense of accomplishment.
- Now....I am to have a restful evening on the couch with my weight watchers fudge bar and blanket to watch my girlie movie! My all time favorite chic flic is Anne of Green Gables. I think I will get a group of ladies together and have an evening of Anne! That would be fun. We could have cherry cordial! :-) Hmmmm....that has got me planning....
- Many of you know that I love to entertain. We tend to have a "party" of some sort at least once a month at our home. Well, my next adventure is our annual Valentines Day Couple Party. I think I should go into the party planning business. What do you think? All in all....at least I am learning and trying more and more to practice hospitatlity!
- Do you ever get the feeling when you speak that you sound just like the teacher on Charlie Brown (Wah, wah, wah, wah----wah, wah!) Well....that is me. I feel like I am just jibber jabbin' some sort of somethings that makes not a bit sense of nothin'---capeesh? Yeah, yeah....(wah, wah, wah!)
Okay....a big THANK YOU to those of you that stuck through this incredulous blog entry! Pray that my wits will return soon to bring you more intellectual witty thoughts.
AND...if you have any ideas of things I should chatter about or share with you...that would be more than welcomed. As...I would get some sort of comments to these ramblings!